Tuesday 22 October 2013

Thinking about a new direction

It is not i do not like the games or bored with them, i do enjoy them but i think it is time to quit them, well only in a small sense, instead of playing them i will make guides on them on how to make it easier and what you can or cannot do, and as much hints as possible as well as videos guides where possible.

I need to do a lot of work on my website and it going to need a big amount of my time and i am going to start looking for a local job that has decent pay that means me and my family can have better lifestyle and finally look to buy our house.

I will still run my own business but i will change it to be out of work hours and run it more like a hobby that gets me extra income as i do enjoy the work, i could easily turn the business into a big business that i employ with but i rather have a secure job and know i am also getting a pension as there not much security in the self employment.

Anyway i will continue to do what i can where i can now got other stuff to do, i will also want to spend more time on my blogs writing stuff on them, i be gratefully if people can follow the ones there interested in and add me to there circles on google plus so if i do leave facebook i can still remain friends with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment