Friday 8 November 2013

I have got too bored with the games

Ok i am now going to stop playing the games apart from the football manager one which only takes 5 minutes of my time daily. The reason being i am starting to get bored of them and they have become too easy for me

What i am going to do instead is i will run the blogs for the games to provide the information you need to complete them, i will add images if users still play take me screenshots i will put videos up on how to take the screenshots easily.

I will make game guides when asked for them as well as step by step videos.

I will continue to offer computer support and i am going to finalise the remote software such i can control any computer if the users asks me and downloads and starts the software, please be aware i can not take control of any computer without you starting the connection and you are in complete control you can close the connection at any time. All this will be with videos so you can have reassurance how it works before it happens.

I will be continue my fasting diet blog for those interested, and i will be getting four other blogs off the ground, my personal meal this is one i have developed and perfected for taste and thing like kfc which i have cracked, scottish independence, the world economy, and the truth behind what happening to rangers fc in 2012. My ranting blog i will still use when i have something to let steam off about.

The sex education in schools blog i will do at some point as parent and someone who went through and seen a lot of teen pregnancy i know where the problems lie and how to sort them.

My personal family blog i will get done and only those i have given access to will be able to see it.

If friends want me to continue running the auto bonus collector i will but i have no other reason to do it now, so i will now be getting round to promoting my business local more and global via friends. I will be overhauling the website and adding in things that can help generate income for my business.

I am going to start the work on my second business a tv guide site which eventually will have tv guides for ever country in the world if possible and will have accurate episode guides for shows that user can get confidence in, eventually i hope to add other things to the site, like dvd review and release, character pages, actor/actress page, games and whole host of other things, there is secret project to that site that will only be revealed when it timed to launch which i ma guessing will be 2015/2016 it will take a lot of work to code.

For chefville friends i will run the auto request acceptor every day so your request will be processed quickly, i will also like to ask chefville friends to help in my big chefville project which i am doing, i need screenshot of all quests and quest rewards, all cook stations, all crafting stations, all ingredients, information on catering, information on cooking which i have a spreadsheet to fill in. I have a whole host of other things i plan to do to help gamers including contacting zynga and determine to get onto there testing server and work with them to fix the game and add in things to help people and fix the slow loading and crashing (but majority of the crashing happens due to flash player ie adobe not zynga)

Anyway any questions post them on the blog as anonymous posting is enabled not sure when i will be on facebook from now on, follow me via google if you can as everything i do on the blog automatically goes to my google + page.

No comments:

Post a Comment